Over the last month or so, an ever increasing amount of you have kept asking us whether there’s any news about the demo, or even a release date. We’re incredibly excited to announce that, at last, we have a release date for our pre-alpha demo: We will be releasing the first version of our demo the 16th of August. This first version will feature as shown in the image:
- Four species, each with five skin variations (Three standard, melanistic, albinistic) | Tyrannosaurus rex, Triceratops, Gallimimus and Velociraptor
- A decent amount of different objects for you to decorate your designs with, including multiple types of fences and paths
- A full-blown terraforming system, allowing you to sculpt the terrain of your park to suit your own imagination
- A foliage system, designed to let you create impressive forests in a matter of seconds
- Basic animal care in having to take care of your animal’s basic needs, either by providing natural sources, or by placing artificial sources
- A basic resource management system designed to handle water and electricity needs for you buildings, and in the future things like building resources
- A vehicle system to let you drive your own, customizable Gheep around, with a simulated damage system
- A beautiful, carefully designed island, stretching over 16 square kilometers (6 square miles), with a simulated weather system and day/night-cycle
We are looking forward to finally being able to give you access to the demo!
See you Wednesday!
Join us on Discord for more frequent updates: https://discord.gg/3pRpYTE