Arthropods

General discussion about everything and anything about Prehistoric Kingdom

Re: Arthropods

Postby NublarRex » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:19 pm

Arthropoda wrote:
NublarRex wrote:more numerous than the animals
What do you mean by that? They are part of the animals.

True, however, I'm not calling them animals to differentiate the two
Welcome to Jurassic park
User avatar
NublarRex
Velociraptor
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:02 am
Location: Isla Nublar

Re: Arthropods

Postby Arthropoda » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:45 pm

NublarRex wrote:
Arthropoda wrote:
NublarRex wrote:more numerous than the animals
What do you mean by that? They are part of the animals.

True, however, I'm not calling them animals to differentiate the two
What do you mean to "differentiate" the two? Differentiate them from what? Dinosaurs? Then say dinosaurs. And it's called Prehistoric kingdom, not dinosaur kingdom.
They're everywhere, from the deepest ocean trenches to the the highest mountains and beyond. It is they, not the us, who rule the world
User avatar
Arthropoda
Hatchling
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:30 pm

Re: Arthropods

Postby NublarRex » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:30 pm

That's why I was vauge to include dinosaurs, mammals, reptiles, fish, and birds. I also don't count insects and arachnids as animals even thought they technically are.
Welcome to Jurassic park
User avatar
NublarRex
Velociraptor
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:02 am
Location: Isla Nublar

Re: Arthropods

Postby Arthropoda » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:24 pm

NublarRex wrote:That's why I was vauge to include dinosaurs, mammals, reptiles, fish, and birds.
Then why don't you just say vertebrates?

I also don't count insects and arachnids as animals even thought they technically are.
That has to be the most contradictory and nonsensical thing I have every heard.
They're everywhere, from the deepest ocean trenches to the the highest mountains and beyond. It is they, not the us, who rule the world
User avatar
Arthropoda
Hatchling
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:30 pm

Re: Arthropods

Postby NublarRex » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:37 pm

Arthropoda wrote:
NublarRex wrote:That's why I was vauge to include dinosaurs, mammals, reptiles, fish, and birds.
Then why don't you just say vertebrates?

I also don't count insects and arachnids as animals even thought they technically are.
That has to be the most contradictory and nonsensical thing I have every heard.


Both are fair points.
Welcome to Jurassic park
User avatar
NublarRex
Velociraptor
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:02 am
Location: Isla Nublar

Previous

Return to General discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests