Ankylosaurus

Re: Prehistoric Kingdom Wish List

Postby ProjectMammoth » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:06 am

lol
ProjectMammoth
Ankylosaurus

Postby Arthropoda » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:25 pm

More arthropods. A lot more. People fail to realize that the vast majority of arthropods that have ever lived are small, just like today. Even in the carboniferous, things like meganeura and arthropleura where freak exceptions and by no means the rule. The majority of "bugs" in the carboniferous where small, just like today.

Also, putting titanomyrma and mongolarachne with the carboniferous arthropods is stupid. They are completely different. There should be "bug houses" for the cenozoic, mesozoic, and paleozoic.
They're everywhere, from the deepest ocean trenches to the the highest mountains and beyond. It is they, not the us, who rule the world
Arthropoda
Hatchling

Postby Illiterate Scholar » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:52 am

My wishlist

1. Extensive optimization for this game. It runs well enough now, but how well will the final game run with all the bells and whistles added? Unity Engine games tend to perform poorly unless the devs spend time optimizing the game. Please optimize.

2. Compress the game. I know the demo is very manageable right now, but how big will the final game be? Developers don't compress their games anymore, and we end up with 50GB download, and then another 10GB patches and among other things. That's annoying. Please compress your files, or keep the downloads manageable.
Illiterate Scholar
Egg

Previous

Return to General discussion