Demos and Dinos

General discussion about everything and anything about Prehistoric Kingdom

Which Dinosaur demo do you think will be released first?

Prehistoric Kingdom
92%
Dinosaur Battlegrounds
No votes
Saurian
8%

Total votes : 37

Demos and Dinos

Postby Birdskull31 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:03 pm

Last edited by Birdskull31 on Tue May 19, 2015 2:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"We cannot change our destiny. We just have to have the courage to know what it is, and accept it."
- Tallstar of WindClan
Birdskull31
Ankylosaurus

Re: Demos and Dinos

Postby Edaphosaurus » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:20 pm

Saurian are taking their time, PK is making progress, Mesozoica claim they already have a tech demo and I lost the plot with Dino Battlegrounds. I hope PK, I fear Mesozoica.

I heard that in a month, Mesozoica were releasing to the dinosaur let's players (The British one, the poet fool who insulted PK and some rodent or other), and the public later, mainly so the dinosaur "community" (The Awesomebro types) can get hyped for the game. I say the community can only be truly hyped when they can play the game.
Edaphosaurus 2.0 - Still controversial, just with less hate
Edaphosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Postby FaceEaterMaximus » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:31 pm

Edaphosaurus wrote:Saurian are taking their time, PK is making progress, Mesozoica claim they already have a tech demo and I lost the plot with Dino Battlegrounds. I hope PK, I fear Mesozoica.

I heard that in a month, Mesozoica were releasing to the dinosaur let's players (The British one, the poet fool who insulted PK and some rodent or other), and the public later, mainly so the dinosaur "community" (The Awesomebro types) can get hyped for the game. I say the community can only be truly hyped when they can play the game.

Poet Plays was mostly insulting Jurassic Genetics, he just didn't know what he was talking about. Jurassic Genetics shouldn't be called a game.
Oh
FaceEaterMaximus
Velociraptor

Postby Edaphosaurus » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:41 pm

FaceEaterMaximus wrote:
Edaphosaurus wrote:Saurian are taking their time, PK is making progress, Mesozoica claim they already have a tech demo and I lost the plot with Dino Battlegrounds. I hope PK, I fear Mesozoica.

Poet Plays was mostly insulting Jurassic Genetics, he just didn't know what he was talking about. Jurassic Genetics shouldn't be called a game.

Not really. When Maurizio corrected him in the comments he seemed adamant that PK was also fiction.
Edaphosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Postby CaptainParadise » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:14 pm

Edaphosaurus wrote:
FaceEaterMaximus wrote:

Not really. When Maurizio corrected him in the comments he seemed adamant that PK was also fiction.

I personally dislike Poet Plays, he never makes progress in games and usually does nothing each play-through, he also doesn't seem to know much about whatever he talks about.
CaptainParadise
Velociraptor

Postby roar » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:26 pm

I hope PK releases first as who ever releases first will get the most attention and really start everything, but at the same time a really good game steals the pot light no matter when its released
Your right to swing your fist ends at my face.
roar
Ankylosaurus

Postby MeanGreenMother » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:39 pm

In cases like these I"m an equal opportunist, I mean come on guys that's FOUR dinosaur games that will:
A. Let us actually build the Prehistoric theme park of our dreams that JPOG and JPB teased us
B. Step into the lives of these mighty monsters and see an ancient world through their eyes from the day they hatched

So yeah I'm not picking favorites here nor am I gonna let some petty trolls spoil my fun. After the lying shit storm that was 2014 I want to believe that these groups are not evil scumbags that are out to fill their pockets with our money and then laugh in our faces when the time comes.

So come on and prove to us loyal followers that the Age Of The Dinosaurs is truly upon us and that we shall see these mighty behemoths live once again! :mrgreen:
MeanGreenMother
Pterandon

Postby Edaphosaurus » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:16 pm

MeanGreenMother wrote:In cases like these I"m an equal opportunist, I mean come on guys that's FOUR dinosaur games that will:
A. Let us actually build the Prehistoric theme park of our dreams that JPOG and JPB teased us
B. Step into the lives of these mighty monsters and see an ancient world through their eyes from the day they hatched

So yeah I'm not picking favorites here nor am I gonna let some petty trolls spoil my fun. After the lying shit storm that was 2014 I want to believe that these groups are not evil scumbags that are out to fill their pockets with our money and then laugh in our faces when the time comes.

So come on and prove to us loyal followers that the Age Of The Dinosaurs is truly upon us and that we shall see these mighty behemoths live once again! :mrgreen:

I think you mean 2 of A and 2 of B. Actually, there is also Prehistoric Reserve that also fulfils A, and T.rex world that is a crack at B
Edaphosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Postby MeanGreenMother » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:41 pm

Edaphosaurus wrote:
MeanGreenMother wrote:In cases like these I"m an equal opportunist, I mean come on guys that's FOUR dinosaur games that will:

I think you mean 2 of A and 2 of B. Actually, there is also Prehistoric Reserve that also fulfils A, and T.rex world that is a crack at B

While I'm all for more prehistoric theme parks and dino simulators I'm actually iffy about these two. PR (prehistoric reserve) doesn't really seem to have much on it yet (though I did just briefly glance at it) and T Rex World looks like something along the lines of the Wolf and Cheetah games.
MeanGreenMother
Pterandon

Postby The paleo geneticist » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:06 pm

What the heck is up with Mesizoica?! its just like this game, but with dinos having always been alive instead of being cloned! Why is anyone even making another game like this one?
The paleo geneticist
Velociraptor

Next

Return to General discussion