Where in the world, would you build your P.K.?

General discussion about everything and anything about Prehistoric Kingdom

Re: Where in the world, would you build your P.K.?

Postby Pigmanpower » Mon May 09, 2016 9:00 pm

The west coast of Africa. West Africa every time.
I am high king of the Entelodonts. Bow down to me.
Pigmanpower
Hatchling

Postby Judy Jones » Mon May 09, 2016 11:54 pm

I'll take Hammond's advice and build in Orlando.
Judy Jones
Pterandon

Postby velocichap » Thu May 12, 2016 3:52 pm

in my book my islands are in the middle of the Indian Ocean they are called the Sri Meric Isles they are both around the size of wales and have multiple biomes due to an unexplained phenomenon also here a reasons why to build here
you can get a plane in Sri Lanka,Malaysia and Kenya.
multiple biomes
it is not populated as it rised from the sea around the late 2000s
excellent size
Ediy well actually around the eocene but due to storms and sheer luck it was found only in 1908 By a rich Irish Merchant and was claimed by him and had round the clock security to protect native species . and The merchant made a deal with all the major powers at the time to never invade or attack the Islands and it had a low population which included the holiday home for the family and guard barracks.
P.S. also it was the only place to be technically owned by the Irish and quite ironically Ireland did not become independant until 1949
Last edited by velocichap on Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hello, I'm Velocichap writer of the upcoming web book The Darwin Menagerie, a zoo for both extinct and endangered animals. message me if you want a link to my Discord server to find out more :) https://discord.gg/6NrgEZw
velocichap
Ankylosaurus

Postby barrosasaurus » Sun May 15, 2016 6:54 am

velocichap wrote:in my book my islands are in the middle of the Indian Ocean they are called the Sri Meric Isles they are both around the size of wales and have multiple biomes due to an unexplained phenomenon also here a reasons why to build here
multiple biomes
excellent size

THE SIZE OF WALES??? Thats pretty damn big for an island which comes from any form of geological upshift or volcanic activity. Especially from the late 2000's m8
I am the ex holy lepidotian pope. The current pope is medena, because i got bored

Also, i am a writer for UP, the one who makes everything sound pretty by saying stuff such as "the magenta flowers" :P
barrosasaurus
Ankylosaurus

Postby Acheroraptor » Sun May 15, 2016 7:07 am

barrosasaurus wrote:
velocichap wrote:in my book my islands are in the middle of the Indian Ocean they are called the Sri Meric Isles they are both around the size of wales and have multiple biomes due to an unexplained phenomenon also here a reasons why to build here
multiple biomes
excellent size

THE SIZE OF WALES??? Thats pretty damn big for an island which comes from any form of geological upshift or volcanic activity. Especially from the late 2000's m8

It took me a couple of read-throughs to realize it wasn't "the size of WHALES" :lol:
Acheroraptor
Wiki Team

Postby velocichap » Sun May 15, 2016 7:13 am

Acheroraptor wrote:
barrosasaurus wrote:
multiple biomes
excellent size

It took me a couple of read-throughs to realize it wasn't "the size of WHALES" :lol:

yeah it is pretty big but hey it's an alternate universe also lol I was looking at this fan film based on a book and in it the main character made a project on wales but in the film it was a project on whales
Edit the biggest island in the world which is Greenland is still bigger than wales
Hello, I'm Velocichap writer of the upcoming web book The Darwin Menagerie, a zoo for both extinct and endangered animals. message me if you want a link to my Discord server to find out more :) https://discord.gg/6NrgEZw
velocichap
Ankylosaurus

Postby Adsper » Mon May 30, 2016 11:30 pm

The DMZ between North Korea and South Korea.
Goodbye.
Adsper
Velociraptor

Postby Lost Time32 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:47 pm

I sincerely apologize for the necro-post, but if I were to choose a location for my PK, it'd have to be San Diego, as was suggested by Peter Ludlow in The Lost World.

Why?

San Diego is already a big place when it comes to animal attractions, like Sea World and San Diego Zoo.

It has a great climate for a myriad of prehistoric and extinct species from many environments and habitats.

So a park with living prehistoric creatures would make San Diego's animal appeal skyrocket to unimaginable levels. Even more so than the zoo and Sea World.
Psycho penguins with chainsaws and flower pots.

What more can go insane than that?
Lost Time32
Pterandon

Postby velocichap » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:55 am

sorry for also necroing but I changed the story of the Sri Meric islands a little bit it was formed during the Eocene but was only colonized by animals in the middle Pleistocene and was only discovered human wise by an Irish Merchant in the late 1800s
he made deal all the main powers of the time not to invade or settle on his islands and this man is the ancestor to my parks owner so that's how he has access to use the islands as a huge zoological/theme park
edit also this mans family only inhabited the islands for holidays or during wars and the other residents are island rangers but even they are not permanent
velocichap
Ankylosaurus

Postby Nano » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:32 am

Where would I build the park?

For me, it'd definitely have to be somewhere in Fiji. Temperature is nice and varied, and the environment is absolutely astonishing. Currency conversation is cheap, and with the already prosperous tourism business over there, I think setting up a Prehistoric Kingdom would be a fantastic idea. Quite a few of the islands in archipelago type regions are distant but still close enough to the mainland to get vistors to-and-from the island quickly, especially in an emergency event.
Beepity Boop Maker.
Soundcloud | PK Music
Nano
Developer

Previous

Return to General discussion