What formation will you choose?

General discussion about everything and anything about Prehistoric Kingdom

Re: What formation will you choose?

Postby Hardrisaur Hero » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:37 pm

Satan wrote:
Hardrisaur Hero wrote:I'd go for the china formation (not sure whether it will be Flmaing Cliffs or if it will go by another name), lots of good easy starter dinos, a lot of small guys that I could start out with and there's still some good ones in there, like the name of Velociraptor to rack in guests, the easy to get in a group Gallimimus, Therizinosaurus for that cool factor bit is a herbivore so isn't as hard to keep as a large carnivore, and others like Protoceratops and Oviraptor.
If I had to pick a different formation as my 1st,

Again, Flaming Cliffs contains two major seperate formations, the exact species for each is above somewhere. Velociraptor didn't coexist with Gallimimus, nor are they found in the same formation.

Look, it's late and I'm tired, I used Wikipedia and that's what I went on, really either on of those locations would be good to use, in my opinion I would get both of them as soon as possible and then move onto something that's in the middle, possibly Prince Creek or maybe a European digsite. (seems like American dig sites might be a bit more mid-late game, those sauropods and large herbivores can be a bit though to keep)
Parasaurolophus, Corythosaurus, Maiasaura, Shantungosaurus, Rhinorex, Iguanadon, Lambeosaurus, Olorotitan, Huehuecanauhtlus
Hardrisaur Hero
Ankylosaurus

Re: What formation will you choose?

Postby Shaochilong » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:43 pm

I'll likely choose either from a formation in Patagonia,Kem Kem Beds,Prince Creek,or Australia.
Existence is fun.
Shaochilong
Hatchling

Previous

Return to General discussion