Sarcosuchus

General discussion about everything and anything about Prehistoric Kingdom

Sarcosuchus

Postby cheeto » Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:29 pm

Sarcosuchus is already confirmed, but not much is said how the AI, so I will.
First I want to talk about the design. I think it should have the skin as a beige but with a hint of green on the top.
Now this is a no Brainer, it should act like a crocodile, but highly territorial, to be aggressive towards other dinosaurs trying to take over its swamp, like spinosaurus. It should like to sunbathe during the day, and do hunting more at night. Another thing is that, it can react differently to the weather, when it the dry season or a major heat wave, it should get up and find another water bed.
It should hunt once in awhile, due to crocodiles to be able to eat once a year. Mostly hunting large prey to sustain itself, and modern day crocs can stay in the same swamp with the Sarco.
It should mate like regular crocs.
SO them me what u think and leave your ideas. :mrgreen: :geek: :mrgreen:
cheeto
Pterandon

Re: Sarcosuchus

Postby Acheroraptor » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:44 am

Well, it is unlikely Sarcosuchus hunted dinosaurs or large prey for that matter, due to it being unable to do the 'death roll' used to rip chunks of food off of its prey. Therefore, I think it would behave less like crocodiles and more like Gharials, which is to say hunting year-round. Young ones prefer shallow water, but as the Sarcosuchus get bigger, they need deeper waters to hunt in.
Acheroraptor
Wiki Team

Postby Satan » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:27 am

Acheroraptor wrote:Well, it is unlikely Sarcosuchus hunted dinosaurs or large prey for that matter, due to it being unable to do the 'death roll' used to rip chunks of food off of its prey. Therefore, I think it would behave less like crocodiles and more like Gharials, which is to say hunting year-round. Young ones prefer shallow water, but as the Sarcosuchus get bigger, they need deeper waters to hunt in.

I agree, but still think Sarcoduchus would attack small terrestrial animals too, including juveniles, if given the chance.
Prehistoric Kingdom has too many Non-Avian Dinosaurs, meaning many bird and mammal species are left out. Help support adding more birds and mammals to hinder the monopoly of dinosaurs:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5438
Satan
Ankylosaurus

Postby Acheroraptor » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:37 am

Satan wrote:
Acheroraptor wrote:Well, it is unlikely Sarcosuchus hunted dinosaurs or large prey for that matter, due to it being unable to do the 'death roll' used to rip chunks of food off of its prey. Therefore, I think it would behave less like crocodiles and more like Gharials, which is to say hunting year-round. Young ones prefer shallow water, but as the Sarcosuchus get bigger, they need deeper waters to hunt in.

I agree, but still think Sarcoduchus would attack small terrestrial animals too, including juveniles, if given the chance.

Yes. Indeed, it may have had some other way of dismembering its prey, which we do not know of.
Acheroraptor
Wiki Team

Postby Satan » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:09 am

I was just thinking that it might just swallow the prey, it's probably big enough.
Prehistoric Kingdom has too many Non-Avian Dinosaurs, meaning many bird and mammal species are left out. Help support adding more birds and mammals to hinder the monopoly of dinosaurs:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5438
Satan
Ankylosaurus

Return to General discussion