PK Weekly Newsletter

General discussion about everything and anything about Prehistoric Kingdom

Re: PK Weekly Newsletter

Postby Acheroraptor » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:17 am

Edaphosaurus wrote:
Satan wrote:Let me come to a hasty conclusion: PK ist tote

And I'm pretty much over it.


http://www.youtubemultiplier.com/575b0e ... -music.php

Image


You have done well...
Image
User avatar
Acheroraptor
Wiki Team
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:19 pm

Re: PK Weekly Newsletter

Postby Kaprosuchus93 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:24 am

Image[/quote]

Does that mean PK is Gone to Extinction? :cry: :?:
Kaprosuchus93
Pterandon
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 pm

Re: PK Weekly Newsletter

Postby Unkown Amniote » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:35 am

Are you guys serious, or is this just another one of your jokes?
User avatar
Unkown Amniote
Velociraptor
 
Posts: 446
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:08 pm

Re: PK Weekly Newsletter

Postby Edaphosaurus » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:49 am

Unkown Amniote wrote:Are you guys serious, or is this just another one of your jokes?


Well, when we're two weeks from the end of June, at which point Mau is going to say "screw this I'm out" if there isn't a 1.1 tech demo released to the public. And for the past 3 weeks there has been nothing to show from the programming devs. So basically the future is bleak and we are all prepared for the worst, and if we go down we might as well riot about it
Image
Edaphosaurus 2.0 - Still controversial, just with less hate
Edaphosaurus
Ankylosaurus
 
Posts: 1690
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:25 am
Location: The Permian

Re: PK Weekly Newsletter

Postby Sniper » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:07 pm

Let's just hope for the best, but just in case be prepared for the worst too.
My blog:http://prehistoric-world.blogspot.hu/
Image

"Now i am become death, the destroyer of worlds"
User avatar
Sniper
Moderator
 
Posts: 536
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:20 am
Location: Hungary

Re: PK Weekly Newsletter

Postby Prehistoric ranger » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:08 pm

I'm just wondering why they don't just release what they have now and fix the bugs with small patches. Didn't they get an auto updater (or something like that) running?
"All major theme parks have delays." ~John Hammond.
"Dr. Grant. My dear Dr. Sattler, Welcome to Prehistoric Kingdom." ~ John Hammond
The Elements, a book series coming soon!
User avatar
Prehistoric ranger
Ankylosaurus
 
Posts: 724
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:29 am
Location: Santa Barbara, Califronia

Re: PK Weekly Newsletter

Postby Edaphosaurus » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:16 pm

Prehistoric ranger wrote:I'm just wondering why they don't just release what they have now and fix the bugs with small patches. Didn't they get an auto updater (or something like that) running?


If they did that now everyone would know they spent the best part of the last year procrastinating.
Image
Edaphosaurus 2.0 - Still controversial, just with less hate
Edaphosaurus
Ankylosaurus
 
Posts: 1690
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:25 am
Location: The Permian

Re: PK Weekly Newsletter

Postby narwall28 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:41 pm

Say it ain't so......say it ain't so!!!!! It ain't over til the fat lady sangs......Has the PK team released any official response indicating that the project is disbanding??? has the fat lady sung??? Say it ain't so.....
Image
User avatar
narwall28
Egg
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:47 pm

Re: PK Weekly Newsletter

Postby Acheroraptor » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:43 am

narwall28 wrote:Say it ain't so......say it ain't so!!!!! It ain't over til the fat lady sangs......Has the PK team released any official response indicating that the project is disbanding??? has the fat lady sung??? Say it ain't so.....


What we know is the fat lady may sing at the end of June given certain circumstances (whether or not the demo patch is released)
Image
User avatar
Acheroraptor
Wiki Team
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:19 pm

Re: PK Weekly Newsletter

Postby Unkown Amniote » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:12 am

Edaphosaurus wrote:
Unkown Amniote wrote:Are you guys serious, or is this just another one of your jokes?


Well, when we're two weeks from the end of June, at which point Mau is going to say "screw this I'm out" if there isn't a 1.1 tech demo released to the public. And for the past 3 weeks there has been nothing to show from the programming devs. So basically the future is bleak and we are all prepared for the worst, and if we go down we might as well riot about it

"and if we go down we might as well riot about it"...are you serious? That would just make them want to quit even more if we act like children about it. I'd sure as hell want to leave if nothing was getting done and my only fans were throwing hissy fits and making awful jokes.
User avatar
Unkown Amniote
Velociraptor
 
Posts: 446
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:08 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest