PK Weekly Newsletter

General discussion about everything and anything about Prehistoric Kingdom

Re: PK Weekly Newsletter

Postby Edaphosaurus » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:42 pm

Unkown Amniote wrote:
Edaphosaurus wrote:
Unkown Amniote wrote:Are you guys serious, or is this just another one of your jokes?

Well, when we're two weeks from the end of June, at which point Mau is going to say "screw this I'm out" if there isn't a 1.1 tech demo released to the public. And for the past 3 weeks there has been nothing to show from the programming devs. So basically the future is bleak and we are all prepared for the worst, and if we go down we might as well riot about it

"and if we go down we might as well riot about it"...are you serious? That would just make them want to quit even more if we act like children about it. I'd sure as hell want to leave if nothing was getting done and my only fans were throwing hissy fits and making awful jokes.

But if we do as the fans of Dinosaur Battlegrounds have done, and try to smile at each other and act like nothing is wrong. This is literally what they are like at the moment: Image

So no, I'm not going to act like progress is happening until there is solid proof that progress is happening.
Edaphosaurus 2.0 - Still controversial, just with less hate
Edaphosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Postby Satan » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:16 pm

With the immediate future of PK looking bleak, atleast I most of my time on this forum has been used to make some pretty good things, like Dinosaur Tails and Pixelsaur Park. I hope that, Devs willing, the forum can be turned into a general prehistoric animal discussion forum.
Prehistoric Kingdom has too many Non-Avian Dinosaurs, meaning many bird and mammal species are left out. Help support adding more birds and mammals to hinder the monopoly of dinosaurs:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5438
Satan
Ankylosaurus

Postby Merking » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:56 pm

Satan wrote:With the immediate future of PK looking bleak, atleast I most of my time on this forum has been used to make some pretty good things, like Dinosaur Tails and Pixelsaur Park. I hope that, Devs willing, the forum can be turned into a general prehistoric animal discussion forum.

I like that idea.
Because my old "avatar" got kind of old.
I like feathers.
Patience is key here, little grasshoper.
Merking
Ankylosaurus

Postby Queztacoatlus » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:58 pm

Nice idea...but it would never be the same :(
CAW!! I am a Quetzalcoatlus!! Fear me!
Queztacoatlus
Velociraptor

Postby Sniper » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:15 am

I think things are going a little off topic so please guys continue it either on the chat or create a new topic.
My blog:http://prehistoric-world.blogspot.hu/

"Now i am become death, the destroyer of worlds"
Sniper

Postby KaijuKritic » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:44 am

Hey, I can use my imagination to make Prehistoric park better, like when I play Minecraft, I imagine I have mods that add in Dinosaurs, I can do the same here..Omg Look a Gorgosaurus is chasing the Gallimimus, but really there is nothing there...I hate abandoned games that are this epic.

I can imagine putting down a tree by a fence and having a walkway with flowers...
Hey It's the KaijuKritic!
KaijuKritic
Egg

Postby ProjectMammoth » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:39 pm

No more newsletter?
ProjectMammoth
Ankylosaurus

Postby Unkown Amniote » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:45 pm

ProjectMammoth wrote:No more newsletter?

I don't know, but the project is going on strong, if not stronger then ever, so it's not like there isn't any progress. I don't know what the devs will do about it though.
Unkown Amniote
Velociraptor

Postby ProjectMammoth » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:43 pm

Progress is definitely being made, i just like to know what this progress is.
ProjectMammoth
Ankylosaurus

Postby Unkown Amniote » Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:40 pm

ProjectMammoth wrote:Progress is definitely being made, i just like to know what this progress is.

Same here. But we'll probably get some news from the devs sooner or later, either about this in particular or just news in general.
Unkown Amniote
Velociraptor

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion