The Bug House

Got an idea or suggestion for the game? Post it here!

Re: The Bug House

Postby Antimatt3r » Sat May 10, 2014 4:41 am

Deadly_Vengeance wrote:I see your point now. Sorry; all of the talk about Jurassic Park made me see your comment differently.
The exhibits would need some form of atmospheric concentration regulator to keep the oxygen levels at a suitable level for the insects.

Yes, that's true, the oxygen level needs to be very high.
Antimatt3r
Pterandon

Postby whiskasaur » Sat May 10, 2014 3:04 pm

That's a great idea, maybe you could place small exhibits or glass domes where you can put the giant arthropods, or a single building where you can put all the animals, or divided in sections for each species. The oxygen level must be 35%.

About the species, crassigyrinus is an amphibian and megarachne is an eurypterid, so I don't know... Maybe a pool for them or an invented giant spider, and also add apthoroblattina (giant cockroach)
My English level: Potato
Criticisms are necessary to improve.
"Spared no expense"
whiskasaur
Velociraptor

Postby mgcroco321 » Sun May 11, 2014 4:10 am

Authropleura and meganeura are two I really want in game.
And for the oxygen, there could be an air pump or something.
Yo yo yo, how's it going?
[img]file:///C:/Users/Mathew/Pictures/General%20Images/Channel%20Icon.jpg[/img]
mgcroco321
Wiki Team

Postby Arthropoda » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:01 pm

whiskasaur wrote:That's a great idea, maybe you could place small exhibits or glass domes where you can put the giant arthropods, or a single building where you can put all the animals, or divided in sections for each species. The oxygen level must be 35%.

About the species, crassigyrinus is an amphibian and megarachne is an eurypterid, so I don't know... Maybe a pool for them or an invented giant spider, and also add apthoroblattina (giant cockroach)
Apthoroblattina was smaller than a modern hissing cockroach
They're everywhere, from the deepest ocean trenches to the the highest mountains and beyond. It is they, not the us, who rule the world
Arthropoda
Hatchling

Previous

Return to Ideas and Suggestions