UP Art ideas needed.

Place for anything and everything!

UP Art ideas needed.

Postby SilvermistInc » Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:57 pm

Hello everybody! It's your favorite troll/UP enthusiast here asking you all for a favor. Since Meden will be signing a contract in the near future that will supply me with numerous pieces of art and her with many hundreds of dollars. I need you to help me come up with ideas for art. Remember, think JP but accurate when coming up with ideas. I will also take ideas for other parts of the SimINC universe as well. If you wanna come up with ideas for Cenozoic Wildlife Park too feel free to put those down too. Once you have an idea put it in the comments and oh so please remember to keep it serious. It can be cute, scary, awesome or whatever. But so long as it's a real art idea feel free to post it.

Oh! And one more thing: if I like your idea and use it you'll get a free unwatermarked copy of it. ;) So enjoy!
Last edited by SilvermistInc on Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Umboi Park, Kazakhstan Civil War, Cenozoic Park. Crazy stuff goes on in the SimINC Universe.
SilvermistInc
Ankylosaurus

Re: UP Art ideas needed.

Postby ProjectMammoth » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:01 pm

How about a herd of sauropods peacefully drinking from a watering hole with a jeep in the distance observing the animals?
ProjectMammoth
Ankylosaurus

Postby 6foot turkey » Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:22 pm

I would love to see a decomposing large sauropod being scavenged on by a wide range of carnivores, from large theropods to small pterosaurs.
That doesn't look very scary. More like a six foot turkey.
Like my new avatar?
6foot turkey
Velociraptor

Postby velocichap » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:51 am

sorry i can't give out too much ideas as i need to save them for my own book Prehistorica but i will lend a few.
a cheetah run for the herrerasaurus and maybe a velociraptor peacefully eating a rat while visitors look through a window watch him enjoy his meal
Hello, I'm Velocichap writer of the upcoming web book The Darwin Menagerie, a zoo for both extinct and endangered animals. message me if you want a link to my Discord server to find out more :) https://discord.gg/6NrgEZw
velocichap
Ankylosaurus

Return to Off-Topic Discussion